Thursday, March 20, 2008

Moving...










Moving... well its always hard. You would think that moving would be a fun new experience, but when you become attached to things fast... well it gets messy. i am excited to move but I'm really going to miss everything that I'm leaving behind here in Washington. "You never really leave a place or person you love, part of them you take with you ,leaving a part of yourself behind." i have no idea who said those words but i finally get what it means to move... i always took the friends and family i have in one place for granted, now I'm leaving, and I'm spending every waking moment with them! so to all of my friends and family here in Washington, I'm not going to say goodbye, I'm gonna say see you later. And to all of my friends and family in Utah... LOOK OUT CUZ HERE I COME!!

1 comments:

Brad's gaggle of girls said...

Love it Liz!! Moving is hard! But it can be Fun!!